Tuesday, December 9, 2014






Proliferated in recent times a lot of accessories that are embellished the various animals and birds, but I was not impressed with any of them, only the elephant. Valfel of animals that make me feel good story and

...containe reading

fulfill it despite its size giant but it is very thin animals.


I have not forgotten days at a young age you own a small gold pendant elephant body and I am still looking to catch hold of the other one! Accessories vary between Alskarv decorated elephant, bracelets, earrings, chains, rings and hats that looked great stylists in formation so that the convergence of many tastes impressive. There are rings formed of different sizes and elephant earrings decorated with cheerful colors and thin bangles formed from colored stones.



Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!