Friday, December 12, 2014





Besoa I stayed for myself tired and tired of Cutter accursed to have done in my life, but Moradi in've got the will of very rigid and especially I Htjos near important I am Colt needed Shame means Shame even if

...containe reading

Hmut remained Aftava Rouht to Dr. diet and worked with him System Khossne week rolls 3 km is system very Sahel masterpiece and eat it very much and Tkhsai cooled and Adani born named Diet

X takhadi one before Algda important Mesh Hrga Aktar than this Lahu system:
Mycosis fixed every day
Half a loaf of age + Bbin Mslloukin + tomato + tea with milk
Or toast and the cheese Diet and Nescafe


After breakfast by an hour takhadi fruit fruit


Algda remained Choose from countries
Half my loaf + salad + quarter Farkha boiled or roasted or grilled fish 2 or a piece of grilled meat or 2 hard boiled egg dish or boiled vegetables


After Algda by an hour or two takhadi fruit fruit


Asha remained 2 yogurt and 2 fruit fruit





Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!